Job description / Role
Middle East are searching for a General Accountant for a leading Chemical manufacturing company in here in the UAE who is a native English speaker with the capability to confidently communicate with banks on behalf of the company Finance Manager as well as meet with customers.
The role is offering a generous package, including standard benefits and the position will be held in Dubai, UAE.
Responsibilities will involve;
• Assist Finance Manager obtain bank facilities, banking relations & credit facilities.
• Maintaining general ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions on the same day of the transaction occurrence.
• Manage posting of supplier invoices.
• Disburse petty cash by recording entries and verifying documentation.
• Prepare weekly bank reconciliation statement and ensure reconciling items are cleared in a timely manner.
• Payment of vendors, scheduling and preparing cheques.
• Follow up and receive Vendor statements and reconciling vendor accounts.
• Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
Skills & Experience of the candidate we will be seeking for this role should be of which is listed below;
• Good experience in accounting & customer management.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
• Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
• Understanding of indirect Taxes.
• Familiarity with financial statements.
• Good presentation skills.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages such as MS Dynamics Business Central, SAP or Oracle.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
• Polite, presentable, and good interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
A Leading Trading Company In UAE
Right Calibre Executive Search
A Leading Company In UAE