Job description / Role
Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements) to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts. responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Manage and coordinate compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings in the different jurisdictions in which we have operations.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable to collaborate with auditing services and ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Collect and analyze financial data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Prepare weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Respond to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data and preparation of receipts, deposits, purchase orders, invoices, refunds, and other standard bookkeeping tasks.
- Follow up on banking account balances, maintain healthy transactional banking behavior;
- Immediate Reporting/audit of budget discrepancies, the third-party exaggerated invoices, differences and potential time lag of funds receipt, banking relation issues.
AED 6,500 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 3-5 years experience.
Academic Education & Professional Certifications:
- CIMA / ACCA / CPA / CA (or other relevant)
- +3 years of Cost Accounting experience.
- Dealing with UAE banking.
- Proven work experience in UAE as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other accounting softwares
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and quantitative skills
- Strong analytical and time-management skills
- Excellent multitasking and interpersonal abilities
Strong experience in budgeting & forecasting, familiarity with procurement, familiar with UAE and GCC tax laws
About the Company
Arpadis has been distributing chemicals since 1999. The company is now established through its European subsidiaries and offices in The Benelux, Germany, France, UK, and Portugal,
The Acrylates and Monomers product group is the defining product mix that sets Arpadis apart from its competitors. The Polyurethanes business at Arpadis has also embedded itself as a core activity with a wide range of products on offer.
Agricultural, Petrochemical & Oil/Gas:
We connect producers/farmers and users of major commodities around the globe through origination, trading, processing, and distribution, as well as offering a range of farmer services and risk management solutions.
We operate on an integrated global basis to source, store, trade, process and distribute commodities including wheat, corn, rice, sugar, meat, and soybeans as well as vegetable/sunflower/palm oils and meals. We have a global presence in grain origination, shipping and processing and we have developed significant expertise in handling identity preserved and differentiated products.