Job description / Role
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
• Work experience as an Accountant in a Trading company
• Hands-on experience with accounting software.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
• Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
About the Company
In 2005, the Majestic Medical and Tech. Supplies L.L.C were founded with the aim of becoming the leading healthcare distributor in the UAE. The success story started by establishing our main office in Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE, forming our team and building business partnerships with some of the top manufacturers in the healthcare sector. Since we started, we are aware that our good values will make our company attractive to deal with while offering the best quality products and exceptional services with reasonable prices will sustain the stability of our achievements. In order to keep in growing, we need to keep in doing extreme efforts and our passion for excellence consistently drives us to continue on our missions and turn our aims to reality.
And now after years of dedicated striving, we can proudly say that we became the sole representative in UAE of many prestigious top manufacturers well known globally in the healthcare sector and we have the best infrastructure, systems, logistics and people. We are committed to keep in developing ourselves and seeking for more success to come.