Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare financial statements
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute vat and prepare vat returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Work experience as an Accountant
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
About the Company
The investment group opened its doors in 1971 as a firm specializing in travel, aviation, automobiles and general trading.
The RIG name is associated with the successful execution of many of the largest equity transactions regionally. We have a focus on operational value creation, a global network of strong business relationships, a reputation for integrity and fair dealing and a distinguished track record of generating attractive investment returns.
From the outset, RIG’s success has been built around a single core concept: Partnership. The relationships we have developed with key companies around the world have provided us with both deep industry expertise and access to significant proprietary investment opportunities. Our strong partnerships have allowed us to put capital behind these companies, and we have built an unmatched global team that works as one to create value in those investments. Our expanded focus encompasses exciting and growing areas for RIG: energy & infrastructure, real estate, retail, E-commerce and Sports.
A Leading Company In UAE
A Leading Manufacturing Company In UAE
A Leading Company in UAE