Job description / Role
Done Events is looking to hire an accountant for a period of 6 months.The job scope for the position is as follows:
• Validate and record supplier invoices by ensuring accuracy of numerical figures, correct cost allocations, complete supporting documents and existence of necessary approvals.
• Process supplier payments after reconciling balances and securing necessary approvals.
• Handles bank reconciliation.
• Ensure monthly reconciliations with inter companies and related parties are performed.
• Assist in compiling VAT return details
• To perform any other tasks or documentation work as and when required by immediate supervisors.
AED 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be located in UAE
• Attention to detail
• Working under pressure
• Analytical thinking
• Must have a valid UAE residency
• Qualified Accountant with 2-3 years of experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP preferred
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a new business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG is one of the region’s leading entertainment organisations, covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. With a vision inspired by innovation, AMG is positioned as an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network and Done Events. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 400 staff across its two Dubai-based offices.