Job description / Role
We are looking for an Accountant cum Administrator for a scaffolding company in Dubai.
The qualified candidate will undertake all aspects of administrative work and accounting work related to the project.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations.
• Computation of monthly work done for preparing invoices based on the details provided by the Site.
• Coordinate with Clients about invoices and other documents.
• Arranging entry Passes.
• Assist audit activities
• Contact clients to update them about balance payments.
• Organize customer contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices.
• Maintaining records for Sales & Rentals
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
• Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
• Good organizational and time-management abilities
• Overall 2- 4 years experience
• Construction or scaffolding experience is an added advantage
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Quantity Surveyor.
About the Company
We are recognised for our excellent work and are part of 4 world records; the biggest rocket man hoarding, longest fire works for new years eve, largest fire works and the longest graffiti wall. We also built the largest scaffolding wall in the world, tallest acrylic box with glass and the most expensive billboard in the world.