Job description / Role
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Handling Account Receivables & Payables.
• Collection Management & Bank Transaction.
• Performs any other functions related to the job scope, which the management deem necessary, as designated.
• The incumbent functionally and administratively reports to the Finance and Admin Manager of the Arenco Real Estate-Long Term.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Year ticket & Medical Insurance
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (and/or Other Attributes):
• Bachelor’s degree holder; Commerce or Accounting Major.
• With 2-4 years’ work experience in Medium or Large Organization in UAE in Accounts Department.
• Knowledge of working in ERP environment.
Special Requirement/s (If any):
• Open to all Nationalities
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.