Job description / Role
- Establish and improve the enterprise financial management system, control the daily management, financial budget, fund operation and other work of the financial department, and improve the level of enterprise financial management;
- To organize and prepare annual financial work plan and control standards according to the medium and long-term business plans of enterprises;
- Audit the budgetary summary tables of various departments of the company, report them to the financial center of the group, organize and execute them after approval by the group, and supervise and inspect the execution of budgets of various departments;
- Organize accountants to carry out accounting and account processing, compile and summarize financial reports and report them in time;
- Monitor and forecast cash flow, monitor various financial ratios of enterprises, determine the reasonable structure of assets and liabilities, and establish an effective risk control mechanism?
- Organize the cost management of enterprises and carry out cost prediction, control, accounting, analysis and assessment.
- Report the operation status, financial revenue and expenditure and the specific implementation of various financial plans in time, provide financial analysis and forecast reports for the decision-making level and give supportive suggestions;
- According to the business policy and financial work needs of the enterprise, set up the organizational structure of the finance department rationally, optimize the work flow, develop and cultivate the employees’ ability, manage the employee performance, and improve the department's work efficiency and employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor or above in Finance and Accounting;
- 5 years of experience in finance manager position in financial industry, experience in blockchain or digital assets is preferred, understand and approve the Chinese Accounting concept
- Fluent in English and can use English as the main working language
- Able to forecast, analyze and control the company's economic activities, and provide accurate, reliable and authentic financial basis and constructive opinions for the company's decision-making level.
- Have financial and accounting related professional knowledge, familiar with financial laws and regulations, financial management theory and practice, proficient in tax law and related theory and practice;
- Proficient in using computers, mastering office software such as Word and Excel, good knowledge of text editing, can independently complete the compilation and modification of system, process, etc.
- Good professional ethics, strong organizational and coordination ability.
About the Company
Founded in 2015, Digital Finance Group (DFG) specializes in cryptocurrency, digital assets, and blockchain technology. DFG manages a range of investments, including a hedge fund for trading cryptocurrencies and digital assets across exchanges and geographies; and a venture capital fund with equity investments in blockchain companies in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. DFG operates an OTC exchange, a futures exchange, and several businesses that provide blockchain solutions for custody and payments.
We have a proven track record of success in trading and in growing early stage companies. We have performed in volatile markets. We have developed specialized expertise, market access, and knowledge. DFG is uniquely positioned to grow during the next phase of market development, to foster viable applications of the technology, and to deliver exceptional results.