Job description / Role
Accountant (Contracting or real-estate)
Indian National preferred
Salary: 4K + Benefits
Job location: Dubai, UAE
We are seeking an Accountant with contracting and real estate background.
• To manage existing and new buyer and tenant relationships in relation to their dealings with the Company, and company owned real estate assets
• Ensure all Real Estate project related commercial information is up to date and available internally and externally
• Positively support in the development of internal and external relationships with the department
• Provide specific administrative, financial and commercial support to assigned projects as directed by the General Manager
• Promote and foster a strong team culture and positive communication within the Real Estate and Finance Team and throughout the wider business
• Ensure the Group quality standards are met and enhanced
Real Estate Projects
• Support the maintenance of accurate records of the occupancy and commercial (income) status of all real estate assets
• Support the calculation and processing of liquidated damages, interest charges, settlements, service charges and other related financial matters as required by the Finance Manager
• Generally, support the sales, leasing and marketing activities related to real estate projects
• Support the assessment of financial performance and financial reporting related to real estate projects
• Support the management and upkeep of internal company accounts for real estate projects including the generation of reports for lending institutions
AED 4,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be qualified accountant along with 4 years of strong experience in contracting or real estate business.
• Should be having UAE driving license.
• Must have an eye for control related details.
• Formulate process corrections, identify gaps and implement change management
• Must have worked with teams, have good interpersonal skills and good experience of handling people
• Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact effectively with others, both internally and externally.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
• Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization.
• Must be immediately available to join.
About the Company
UG INC. is a conglomerate established in 2007. Our service model in Contingency & Retained executive search, assessment, and recruitment remains unparalleled in the industry, as we provide sophisticated, in-depth, global coverage with the personal services like that of a boutique firm.
We have the coverage to search the world for talent and tap into the increasingly international pool of senior executive leaders to top down. We deliver executive search and leadership consulting solutions through our powerful network of offices in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific.
Our focus is on Fashion, Medical & health, Automotive, Construction, Oil & Energy, Education, Hospitality, digital and technology positions of different nationalities across globe for EMEA & APAC Region. We seek the best candidates, wherever they are located; the extensive cooperation among our branches enables us to spread a far-reaching net. Our global partner offices work together seamlessly to meet your executive search needs.