Job description / Role
A leading YACHT RENTAL COMPANY is looking for an ACCOUNTANT / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Accounting / Financial Controls duties
- To control the captain logbook: ensuring that all expenses written have the appropriate invoices and all revenue-trips are registered in the booking calendar and have the appropriate revenue management/pricing.
- To provide accounting training to captain if required
- To control GPS tracking on a daily basis ensuring that all trips are registered in the booking calendar
- To prepare Excel files for each Yacht from captain logbook and under control of Business Coordinator
- To prepare Each Yacht Monthly Excel P&L along with Receivables Report.
- To reconcile Each Yacht Monthly Excel P&L and Excel Receivables Report with sister company.
- To prepare payroll for employees
- To ensure yachts are in good condition, through weekly inspections and maintenance logbook control
- To arrange the necessary ordinary and extraordinary maintenance works with captains and follow up on it
- To maintain yacht inventories, ensuring adequate stock of beverages, soft drinks and/or other supplies is maintained (including related online purchases)
- To make market studies and recommendations
Invoicing / Confirmations duties
- To send invoices to customers, including Yacht Cruise, VAT and related extra items purchased.
- To send email booking confirmations to customers
- To reply to specific group chats about recurrent enquiries
- To handle specific tasks assigned from Management or from Business Coordinator through Wunderlist
- To perform ad hoc tasks i.e.: money collection, money deposit, Items collection, calendar keeping, meeting setup, purchase of items, and any other task might be assigned to you.
- To provide and check on staff uniforms, business cards, caps, marketing material etc. if required
- To send weekly reports to management summarizing the personal activity with the company.
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Employment Visa, Bi-Yearly Annual Leave Ticket, Company Phone with Internet Data, Yearly Personal Yacht Booking
- Bachelor degree, preferably in accounting, finance or business
- Networking and interpersonal skills (Emotional Intelligence)
- Organizational, Problem Solving skills
- MS Excel INTERMEDIATE or ADVANCED
- Accounting experience mandatory
- Customer Service orientation optional
- Sales experience optional
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Petrochem Middle East
Falck Safety Services
|Dubai Industrial City||25 Jan|
Accounts Receivables Assistant
Dubai Properties (DP)
Executive Accountant: Bank Reconciliation
Dubai Properties (DP)
Accounts Receivables - Construction Sector
Schindler Pars International Limited