Job description / Role
The Account Payable provides the Finance Manager with accurate and timely financial information; including forecasting throughout the month, completing management accounts, metrics reporting and fulfilling financial compliance obligations.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Collect incoming invoices from vendors.
- Pre-check of vendor invoices.
- Determination of VAT treatment.
- MM invoices input in SAP and issues’ follow-up.
- FI invoices treatment including check of DOAG approval.
- Travel & Expenses report process including check of DOAG approval.
- Payment request / Advance payment process.
- Archiving of all documents as per procedure.
- Pay on time correct amount of invoices to the right vendor on its correct bank account.
- Invoices need to be approved as per DOAG and need to be booked in the right general ledger account and cost centre / internal order.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus (French, Italian, German or Dutch).
- Good analytical skills.
- Proactive attitude with a hands on approach.
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.