Job description / Role
• Accounts Receivable – Collection, Chasing, Processing, Reporting, Managing bad/doubtful debts, etc.
• Billing – execution / monitoring / forecasting
• Checking billing guides to engagement letter and exception reporting.
• Proactive Work-In-Progress Management.
• Ad-hoc queries from Timekeepers to support their time recording, client information, etc.
• Support for others during their leave/absence.
• Required experience, skills and attributes
• Preference for University Graduate / Post Graduate with major in Accounts.
• Experience working in the Accounts Department of MNC or large corporate.
• Working experience in Service Industry would be added advantage.
• Computer literacy with Advance Level of MS Excel.
• Knowledge of ELITE (Accounting Platform) would be an advantage.
• Key Competencies:
• Gentle disposition yet discipline and firm in actions.
• Results orientated - Meets deadlines especially during month-end for billing and collections.
• Strong planning and organisational skills.
• People Management, contribute positive to a good working environment and culture guided by the firm's philosophy.
• Ability and confidence in dealing with senior management
• Communication – Both verbal and written
• Ability to challenge the status quo
About the Company
Headway has a proactive approach to recruitment and the methodology we employ ensures we take the time to understand the needs of both clients and candidates to guarantee the right fit.
We aim to create open, consultative partnerships with our Clients and Candidates whilst maintaining an honest and professional approach at all times.
As a team we are ethical yet innovative; focused yet flexible; realistic yet enterprising. We believe in earning our success by working with you to create yours.