Job description / Role
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Accountant with Logistics experience to manage our business around the Middle East. This role will suit somebody with the curiosity to learn more about FMCG & Food Services in Middle Eastern markets. We are an informal but experienced and driven company enjoying a period of high growth.
The applicant must have experience and be qualified with at least 5-10 years of accounting/auditing/logistics experience. The role will be full-time.
The role will cover:
- Maintenance of books and ledgers for multiple business units
- Purchasing and invoicing
- A/R and A/P
- Management of fund flow
- Payroll Management
- Budgeting across multiple business units
- Management reporting
- Management of annual audit
- Management of air and sea freight for FMCG
The role requires the following skillset:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with multiple Accounting Software packages
- Excellent MS excel knowledge including advanced formulas, Charts, Pivot Tables & Data Analysis.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work effectively
- High Level of Confidentiality
About the Company
A Leading International FMCG Company.