Job description / Role
Temporary 1 year Contract
Up to AED 12,500
We are recruiting an Accounting Administrator for our Multinational Client. This role will assist the Middle East finance team, providing financial support and processing business expenses while also fulfilling other accounting and analytical functions.
• Checking and verifying staff expense reports and submissions
• Act as a point of contact for all staff expense related queries
• Arcuately process expense reimbursements as scheduled
• Perform weekly checks to ensure that all expenses have been imported to Oracle
• Assess the aging of expense reports and aging of deductions and plan their application accordingly
• Reconciling the Oracle payment batch to the bank upload file
• Completing analysis of expense report data to identify unexpected trends and outliers
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or a relevant discipline
• Fresh gradate or an individual with one years’ experience preferably in a professional services organisation
• Willingness to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail and customer service orientation
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you have not had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.