Accounting and Administrative Affairs Professional
Job description / Role
Our client is a well renowned beverage organization operating in more than 20 countries across multiple continents. They are currently seeking to expand their workforce and are looking for an Trade Accounting and Administrative professional based in Dubai.
The organization is an international beverage company with over 30 products distributed across more than 10 sub brands. They use innovative and quality methods to develop new products and find the most practical approach to meet packaging and distribution needs which include glass bottles, PET bottles and metal cans.
* Knowledge and execution of import procedures into UAE
* Update accounting documents in the accounting software (SAP)
* Coordinating collection, centralization and reporting of financial documents, monthly expenses report to headquarters
* Following up on the customers' payments
* Controlling current accounts and ensuring reconciliations
* Ensuring invoice entries and controls
* Ensuring daily cash counting and reporting
* Maintaining the monitoring and controlling of daily stock
* Assisting the human resources and employee services processes (sales team, warehouse employees, drivers etcetera) in collaboration with the central human resources department
* Responsible for reporting all cash and accounting reports monthly to headquarters
The ideal candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary and an exciting opportunity to further progress their career within the Accounting and Administrative function with a well established beverage organization.
* Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline
* Minimum 5 years of full-time work experience in finance or accounting field
* Experience in Trade Accounting
* Administrative process experience is preferred
* Analytical thinking as well as a result and quality-oriented approach to assigned tasks
* Knowledge and experience in reporting
* Hands-on experience working with SAP
* Fluency in English, both written and spoken (Turkish or Arabic is a plus)
* Knowledge about the UAE Tax Laws
* Resident in UAE or a work permit for the UAE is required
* Willing to travel
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Ignite Search & Selection