Job description / Role
The Accounts/Admin Officer is responsible for ensuring that OliOli operates in a seamless and efficient manner from a financial and administrative standpoint.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Reconciliation of daily sales with bank statement and ensuring sales are properly recorded and registered
• Issue PO's, receive and compare quotations, process invoices, and maintain good relationships with various suppliers
• Payroll processing
• Manage petty cash balance effectively and accurately
• Draft fixed assets policy
• Monthly closing
• Prepare monthly management accounts
• Daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Metrics to be captured
• Closing cash registers and reconciling sales/cash/receipts
• Managing all aspects of the HR administrative processes with the PRO firm
• Proactively contribute to the success of any special events and programs designed to enhance the profile of OliOli within the community
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Finance degree required.
• Self-starter and self-motivated
• Thrives in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
• Lots of positive energy
• Respectful of diversity
• Patient and empathetic
• Adaptable to perform a variety of duties
IMPORTANT!!!! Please only apply via GulfTalent. Candidates who apply directly to OliOli or via a phone call will be automatically removed from the candidate pool, due to the large number of applications we are receiving.
About the Company
OliOli is the Hawaiian word for 'joy'. With 8 galleries and over 40 exhibits, OliOli is an interactive play museum of delights to stimulate a child's body and mind.
We exist to bring wow experiences to children of all ages - creating a wholesome and delight-filled alternative to screen-based fun. Each space has been thoughtfully conceived with creativity and innovation, designed to inspire, stimulate imagination and curiosity, and spark a love of learning.