Job description / Role
We are seeking a detail-oriented and organized accounting assistant to join our team in the trading industry. The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for supporting the finance department with various accounting and administrative tasks.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Process invoices, expense claims, and other financial transactions
- Reconcile bank statements and maintain general ledger
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting activities
- Support the finance team in month-end and year-end close processes
- Handle communication with clients and vendors regarding payments and invoices
- Assist with payroll processing and related documentation
- Contribute to the overall efficiency of the finance department by performing ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Proven experience as an Accounts Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with accounting software, NS NAV, MS Excel, Microsoft Dynamic
- Basic understanding of financial principles and regulations
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is a plus
About the Company
Welcome to Newmatic, the region's most experienced Commercial Laundry Equipment and Spare Parts specialists since 1993.
We have built our reputation on providing competitive solutions to our customers.
Our business techniques and service are constantly evolving to satisfy the demands of our growing customer base.
Al Etihad Gold
R&M Electrical Group
RTC-1 Employment Services
Synergy Project Management
Accountant - Account Receivable - Invoicing