This position is closed or expired.
See other Accounting jobs
Our Client is looking to hire an Accounts Officer :
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain books of accounts
- Data entry operation in tally with general accounting principles.
- Preparation of cash flow statement
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Bank reconciliation
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- Handle petty cash
Education and Experience:
- B.Com or M.Com
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications
- At least 3 years of experience
- Very good command of English
- Very good communication skills
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.