Job description / Role
Position Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 6K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A well recognized group of companies, based in Dubai with international collaboration and successful track records in diverse industries such as premium brand retail, luxury furniture, high end fashion brands, hospitality, interior design, general trading and real estate throughout the UAE.
• Manage accounts payable process for all group entities & suppliers.
• Keep track of payments & expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statement
• Receive, process, verify and reconcile invoices
• Monitor discount opportunities including terms of payment, scheduling & preparing payments
• Ensure invoices & bills are paid in a timely manner and reconcile processed work by verifying entries and company reports
• Monitor account balances & track financial activity to produce monthly financial reports
• Resolve all payables related issues with internal and external stakeholders
• Male, 40 years old and below
• Bachelor of Commerce degree
• Minimum 2 years' of experience in Accounts Payable in a group of company
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.