Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Accounts Payable Supervisor to join the opening tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHARE YOUR TALENT!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll coordinates and liaisons with hotel departments regarding information about particular invoices to have accurate records in P&L.
- You'll coordinate with suppliers for any discrepancy in the invoice and coordinates when the cheque is ready for collection.
- You'll post each invoice to its respective supplier account per batch like Food to Non-food item, take printout for future reference then update purchase ledger.
- You'll be responsible in preparing cheques for payment.
- You'll be responsible in posting crosschecking petty cash expense from General Cashier and does reimbursement at the same time.
- You'll prepare bank requisition for demand draft.
- You'll give requisition to the Finance Manager for checking and obtain approval from the Director of Finance & Administration and General Manager.
- You'll send requisition to the Bank thru the General Cashier.
- You'll hand-over the draft to the Finance Coordinator for letter attachment and for mailing.
Your experience and skills include:
- You've had several years of professional experience in accounting, ideally at a hotel or catering facility, and speak English fluently
- You'll bring exactitude, service orientation and team spirit to your job, so that you can give your colleagues optimal support in negotiating the maze of figures
- You can inspire colleagues, and you have good self-management skills
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You're computer literate and must have experience with Sun system, Sun Vision, and FMC.
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Finance Credit /Accounts Receivable Supervisor
A Leading Group In UAE