Job description / Role
The Accounts Receivable Accountant will be responsible for managing the company's receivables and ensuring timely collection of payments from customers. This role will require strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Manage the company's accounts receivable process, including invoicing, collections, and customer account reconciliations
• Monitor and track outstanding customer balances, and follow up on past due accounts
• Communicate with customers regarding payment status and resolve any billing inquiries or disputes
• Process customer payments and apply them accurately to customer accounts
• Prepare and analyze reports on accounts receivable aging and provide recommendations for improving collections
• Work closely with the sales team to ensure accuracy of customer information and resolve any discrepancies
• Assist with month-end close activities related to accounts receivable
• Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy in the accounts receivable process
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer accounts and transactions
• Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure proper accounting treatment of all accounts receivable transactions
• Provide support to auditors during year-end audits
• Other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
AED 4,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounts receivable or a similar role
• Good understanding of IFRS
• Certified Public Accountant/Chartered Accountant is a plus factor
• Experience in dealing with cross-functional teams
• Team player and able to get on with people of different nationalities
• Experience in shared service center is a plus
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience with accounting software
• Experience in the manufacturing industry is a mandatory
• Fluency in English is required, knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
• Good in MS Office and MS Excel knowledge
• Presentation skills
• SAP knowledge
About the Company
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Etihad Gold
Synergy Project Management