Job description / Role
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Department Head to oversee the entire process of collecting payments from our company’s customers.
The main responsibilities for this role include managing invoices, handling missed payments and supervising Accounts Receivable department. Our ideal candidate is familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end. Furthermore, ensuring accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire accounts receivable process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the accounting department’s goals
- Monitor processing of invoices
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Organize records of invoices, bills and deposits
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law
- Support Accounts Receivable department on a daily basis and train new team members
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration or related field. Post graduate degree and/or Professional certification such as CFA, CIMA, ACCA, CA will be a plus.
- Minimum experience of 5 years as an Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor. Experience in trading sector is a plus.
- Proficient User of Microsoft Office – MS-Word, MS-Excel, Powerpoint, Access [Advanced Excel skills – Power BI, Dashboards, Macros, VBA will be a plus]
- Stakeholders management (has an experience communicating with all levels in the organization)
- Strong communication skills with good command in English (Both writing & Speaking)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good motivational skills for self-motivation and staff motivation
- Strong Decision making ability in Ad hoc situations
- Knowledge in process redesign and improvements
- Self-motivated, flexible and possess positive attitude with high degree of integrity & transparency
- Very keen to details and has good accuracy for the tasks handled.
- Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Manager
The Gulf Recruitment Group
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Accountant - Accounts Payable
Accounts and Payments Executive