Job description / Role
The Accounts Receivable Manager will primarily responsible for student’s data base, invoicing, and related accounting support to the Finance Department ensuring the effective, efficient and accurate reporting as and when required by the management.
Internally: Principals, Admission, Examination officers, Extra-Curricular Activities Coordinators, Head of Inclusion, HR, IT and Finance Team Members.
Externally: Parents (individuals and companies), Third parties (activity and service providers, facility hirer) , Exam Boards and External Auditors.
• Issuance of invoices for Tuition fee, Exams and ECA’s, SEN, Commission which includes:
- Create, review and maintain the fee structure setup in Student Management System.
- Invoice parents/ third parties accordingly on due date of the term/ service through the system.
- Communicate with parents by official written reminders to clear their outstanding dues as per ADEK regulations.
• Create, review and maintain the new account setup for new students and adjust the withdrawn student’s accounts in Student Management System and invoice parents accordingly.
• Attentive to the Student Management System transactions and assure it is accurately recorded by the Finance Officers and the Facility Officer.
• Correspond with Finance Officers concerning parent’s related matters and requests.
• Coordinating with parents for the refunds as per the ADEK regulations.
• Maintain timely cheque and cash deposits in the bank by finance officers.
• Prepares monthly reports for invoice listing detailing students, invoiced charge, amount, adjustments if any and outstanding balances.
• Resolves parent’s complaints by investigating issues and composing responses; referring ADEK’s regulations and maintaining quality of service.
• Accurately entering employee education allowance in Student Management System.
• Assure finance Officers full understanding and knowledge of the Student Management System.
• Maintain fee setup in the Parent Portals for the ECA’s enrollment.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities of the Student Management System and reviewing the amendments in line with ADEK regulations.
• Handle personnel issues relating to team performance, absenteeism, performance appraisal issues, etc.
• Accurately and timely maintaining the new account setup for new students or adjusting the current accounts for withdrawn students in Student Management System and invoicing parents accordingly on due date.
• Achieved the accurate recording of financial transactions in Student Management System by all users.
• Effectively and efficiently corresponding with Finance Officers concerning the parent’s related matters.
• Proactively communicate with parents for the outstanding dues by sending official written reminders to clear their outstanding dues as per the ADEK regulations.
• Achieved accurate reporting of invoice listing detailing students, invoiced charge, amount, adjustments if any and outstanding balances.
• Maintaining quality of service while corresponding with the parents to resolve their complaints and accordingly investigating the issues and composing responses.
• Developed a strong understanding with the Student Management System and ADEK’s regulations.
• Understand the requirements by external auditors and provide them their required information accurately and timely.
• Adhere to additional responsibilities and efficiently provide all other information as and when requested by the Line Manager.
• Accurately checking calculations of employee education benefits.
Skills and Required Qualification
• Advanced level of knowledge in Engage system is a must
• Intermediate level of knowledge in MS Excel
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance, business admin., or accounting
• Experience in credit and collections
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role
• Excellent interpersonal relations and customer service skills
• Preferably Arabic speaking
About the Company
Aldar Academies, a division of Aldar Properties PJSC, is a leading provider of private education in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. We provide inspiring learning environments, combining the very best academic, arts and sporting facilities with the highest standards of teaching. From a single school with 250 students in 2007, Aldar Academies now operates six schools in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain with over 4700 students. With over 700 employees we have planned projects to grow our current schools and build new ones to increase our student capacity to over 14,000 in the next 4-5 years. All our schools are rated Band A by the Abu Dhabi Education Council.
All Aldar Academies schools offer a British curriculum, which has been adapted to the needs of students in the UAE, ensuring that all our students have access to an international education in a stimulating, multi-cultural setting where academic achievement is nurtured alongside personal development. Operating as integral parts of the communities to which they belong, each of our six primary and secondary schools allows students to find and pursue their passions and prepare them for a future of success.
Aldar Academies schools are, at pre-school and primary level, The Pearl, Al Mushrif and Al Muna; serving both pre-school, primary and secondary age students are Al Ain International School and Al Yasmina, which operates from FS1 to Year 13. Al Bateen Secondary School serves the needs of secondary school students in the heart of Abu Dhabi and offers the IB Diploma Programme in Years 12 and 13.
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|
Accountant - AR
Payroll & AP Accountant
Irwin & Dow
Financial Reporting Analyst
Gulf Marine Services (GMS)
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|