Job description / Role
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable professional. Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
AED 3,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• UAE experience required
• Account receivable experience minimum 3 years in the role
• Other accounting experience a plus
• Professional designation (as mentioned in point 1 above) is a plus
• Excellent English communication
• Job Type: Full-time
Pay: AED3,000.00 - AED4,500.00 per month
About the Company
arahat & Co. was founded in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in 1985. We are an ISO certified company. FAR is a regulated firm, listed with Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) as an approved financial auditor/liquidator and is also listed with Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and UAE Courts as an expert witness and also, as a regulated liquidator. In addition, we are listed with many other free zones in Dubai, UAE and with the major banks in the UAE.
We are regulated by all governmental authorities and licensed as a VAT and tax consulting firm. FAR is a member of Leading Edge Alliance(LEA) Global Network, the second largest firm network in the world.