Job description / Role
- Entering all contracts into CMS
- Coordinating reviews and approvals for all contracts in CMS (Budget holders, Finance, Legal)
- Sharing all contract drafts with suppliers
- Liaise with internal departments (Finance, Legal, Digital etc) on review and approval of contracts in CMS
- Liaise with distributors during agreement processing (i.e request documents such as Trade Licenses, provide updates and share internal feedback)
- Coordinating signature of all contracts internally and externally
- Sharing final contracts internally and externally
- Requesting, receiving and logging all invoices
- Following up on all payments
- Liaise with internal departments (production, marketing, rights management, shahid) etc for any needs they may have for formats
- Liaise with format owners to seek the required approvals as per the agreement
- Maintain overall inventory of agreements and update regularly
- Liaise with distributors on execution of contracts
- Follow up with Finance on payment queries and update Distributors when necessary
- Coordinate credit notes/replacements with Distributors/Channels
- Assist with research where necessary to assist Director of Acquisitions/Acquisitions Manager
- Bachelors degree in Mass Communication
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience reading and understanding contracts
- Attention to detail
- Responsible and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Very well Organized
- Good with excel
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 5-7 days, please assume that at this stage your application has been unsuccessful.
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.