Job description / Role
Work closely with the Head of Underwriting to manage the Actuarial activities whilst ensuring compliance of underwriting guidelines with objective in achieving optimum profitability and efficiency.
Essential Job Functions:
• Ensure sustainability and growth in the portfolio (consisting of both fleets and individuals) through prudent risk assessment and underwriting measures.
• Preparation of weekly, monthly dashboards for the management for portfolio monitoring
• Conduct Regular pricing review exercise.
• Analysing the Broker business to identify a healthy portfolio.
• Liaising with the Appointed Actuary for the review of periodical regulatory reporting.
• Responsible for Actuarial projection for budgeting and forecasting activity.
• Prepare periodical reports for Motor and/or Non-Motor for the Management.
• Understanding and analysing the Claims trends on a regular basis.
• IFRS17 knowledge is a plus.
• Work closely with our IT team to improve the data quality.
• Any ad-hoc activity requiring actuarial input.
• Any other duties from time to time assigned by Department head including managing, guiding, and mentoring the team members.
Qualification & Criteria:
• Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics and/or Actuarial Science. Associate in Actuarial Sciences is preferable.
• At least 8+ years of experience in Insurance Industry in a senior Actuarial role.
• Excellent Analytical skills using advanced Excel tools to manage and analyse data for decision making and create efficiencies.
• Underwriting technical knowledge of Motor (and another line other than motor) including pricing methodologies for all classes of Motor.
• Strong written, verbal communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage to multiple performance metrics.
• Ability to keep a proactive pulse on the business and provide quick response as required.
• Able to make quick decisions, good judgment, and analytical skills.
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.
A Leading Company In UAE
Strategic Finance Analyst
Apex Brazil Middle East
Business Analyst - Payment Solutions
Ultimate HR Solutions