Job description / Role
Briefly: Will be responsible for clerical and organizational tasks like file organizing, scheduling appointments, assisting other staff members, and drafting correspondences or messages.
* Makes travel arrangements for senior staff including (but not limited to) booking flights, halls, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
* Ensuring business trips are planned and executed as per Laboshop policy, coordinate appointments, expense claims, etc.
* Organizing meeting rooms, documentation, taking active notes, and preparing minutes of meetings.
* Supervising and organizing team events.
* Cover the reception desk, answer phones, and supports visitors.
* Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, faxes, reports, and other correspondence.
* Schedule and coordinate the CEO appointments, meetings, and requests.
* Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs.
* Requesting new items for the office and employees in addition to maintaining the records and employees' custody.
* Maintain full confidentiality in executing tasks and perform ad hoc duties when required.
* 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience, preferable in medical supplies companies.
* Diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Educational background in business administration is preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English (Read, Write and Speak).
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
* Comfortable with routinely shifting demands.
* High degree of attention to details.
* Working knowledge of general office equipment.
About the Company
Laboshop is everything related to molecular biology including tech products, premium services and news. Heading to replace the traditional method of supplying lab equipment.
Our platform and online presence is backed by on-ground offices that strategically cover MENA with a headquarter in Dubai, the tech centerpoint of the region.
We believe in creating a highly qualified team supported by a friendly, professional and warm working environment. In addition to a culture where everyone feels welcomed, respected and motivated to focus on our vision and to produce good work.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office Manager / Administrator
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group