Job description / Role
An organised and multitasking person who’s able to assist the in-house design team in Document Control management and oversee documents for ongoing projects. The ideal candidate will ensure the proper documents are created and signed, that all data is accurate and that documents are stored and backed up and any retention policies are followed. The candidate will also assist the CEO in organising the week and the team in organising the material lab and suppliers information.
• Assist with the general project administration
• Liaise with Project Management & team, Client and contractors effectively and resolve problems and issue’s relating to documentation
• To maintain a safe and secured working environment within Document Control
• Assist in the preparation of the minutes of meetings with the project managers and directors
• Maintaining a register of all incoming and outgoing mail, stamping and recording of mail before circulating for distribution to the Project Management
• Responsible for Control/Track/Issue of complete project documentation such as incoming and outgoing correspondence, IR, RFI, CVI,MS, DS, Letters, Submittals and other forms of pertinent documents from the client and contractors.
• Archiving /Scanning/Printing - Renaming, recording and filing incoming hard copies of drawings (Internal and External)
• Ensuring all management system documentation is the current version and easily accessible
• Recording, checking and tracking all incoming and outgoing project documents
• Processing and recording incoming and outgoing vendor data and interior design drawings
• Maintaining document logs for correspondence, material approval submittals, shop drawing, RFI (incoming & outgoing), Inspection Request, etc
• Maintaining all tracking records and ensuring that they are initialed when a file is taken from the filing room
• Assists in preparing a “material submittals
• Assist in finalising material specification sheets
• Submission of material, drawing and other documents for client’s approval
• Manage the material lab and suppliers to get samples of all new materials
About the Company
Mustard and Linen provide a complete design consultancy service for hospitality, residential, commercial & exhibition projects. We are specialised in creating a brand from scratch.
First, we listen, then we create.
We deliver a project by ensuring that all the phases are perfectly achieved, and assist you with the realisation of the project by working closely with the assigned contractor.
Receptionist / Admin Assistant
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
Office Manager / Administrator