Job description / Role
* Admin Assistant with strong Finance background.
* Proven experience supporting in finance and a facilities team, have worked in a school, are organised, fluent in English, available immediately and preferably holding a UAE Residence visa.
* Fluent in English (reading and writing)
* Degree in relevant qualification
* Strong finance background
* Facilities and project management experience
* Worked in a school prior
* Available immediately
* Preferably with a visa in place
* Organised and proficient in ALL Office programmes
About the Company
Taaleem's main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mourany Orthodontic & Dental Center
|Al Ain||2 Jan|