Admin Assistant (Russian Speaker)
Job description / Role
Our client, a real estate agency based in Dubai is looking for Administrative Assistant (Russian speakers) to join their international dynamic team.
Led by a passionate charismatic female leader, the agency has a truly unique corporate culture. Ultimate service, care, and attention to people are their core values. The company supports their employees through trainings, market knowledge, introductions, administrative support, and competitive payment terms. You will be a valued member of the team, where your future growth is the company’s main priority.
If you feel you are up to the challenge to work with a dynamic, enthusiastic, and supportive team, do your best efforts to succeed and have lots of fun along the way, then this just might be the role for you.
- Enter requests into the CRM system (Amo CRM, sales force); create database reporting in excel tables
- Call potential clients according to the script to identify qualified leads
- Call potential clients to obtain information on the quality of the processing of their requests by Brokers (functions of the quality control department)
- Assess conversations/phone calls of Brokers
- Social Media management and reception tasks delivery
- Check Brokers on entering requests information into the database
- Manage the requests for advertising
- Distribute the requests for advertising to Brokers
- Maintain and safe keep clients information and record
- Administrative support for documents translation
- Daily administrative and office support
- Experience in administrative positions
- Good understanding and practical experience of CRM systems
- Russian & English advanced level is a must
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of computer programs and processes (MS office)
- Energetic, hands-on, and willing to take the initiative
- The candidate should be available in UAE for the interview upon request
About the Company
At Ladwig Consulting, we are a team of HR professionals passionate about creating the right company environment through HR structures, strategy and conditions for people and companies to grow. We bring together the right people to conquer complexity and initiate positive, long-term impact. We are prepared to help you at any level, from impartial advice or practical assistance to help you make the most of every opportunity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Front Office Manager (Russian Speaker)
Administrative Assistant - Law Firm
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
A Leading Company In UAE
Admin Assistant & PRO
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited