Job description / Role
• To provide administrative support to the senior leadership team / education team
• To build relationships with executives across internal teams and external stakeholders
• Ensures strict confidentiality, discretion and professionalism while dealing with delicate Company matters/issues
• Develop and implement procedures to improve team operational efficiency
• Responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Education Directors / members of the leadership team
• Act as the point of contact between the department and internal / external contacts
• Screen and direct requests from internal and external stakeholders by phone, letter and email appropriately
• Manage diaries of all team members, schedule internal and external meetings
• Assist in planning itineraries, including booking travel and accommodation
• Create meeting agendas, take minutes and record summaries of actions to be taken
• Compose correspondence, proofread documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Research, summarize and analyze information to produce reports, presentations and briefing documents as required
• Assist in all aspects of event planning for away days, workshops, team dinners, and school related events
• Complete petty cash and reimbursement forms and other related financial paperwork
• Coordinate projects and maintain tracking spreadsheets with precise attention to detail.
• Ensures strict confidentiality, discretion and professionalism while dealing with delicate company matters
• Accommodate personal requests as needed
• Relationship / Stakeholder management
• Build relationships with executives across internal teams such as the SLT, Principals, and Principals PAs
• Build relationships with external contacts such as government agencies and regulators, business partners, suppliers, and parents.
• Identify and build relationships with new stakeholders
• Assist in organizing discounts and promotional offers to staff. Identify new potential partner companies.
• Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the Aldar Core Values
• Assist with ad-hoc projects
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
• Continually look for ways to streamline and improve business processes to increase efficiency
• Carry out any other reasonable duties as directed by the Aldar management
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
• Fluent English and Arabic communication skills, written and oral.
• Attention to detail with diligent follow up, and able to execute and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Skilled in multi-tasking and delivering results under pressure.
• Organizational ability
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong problem solving skills
About the Company
Aldar Academies, a division of Aldar Properties PJSC, is a leading provider of private education in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. We provide inspiring learning environments, combining the very best academic, arts and sporting facilities with the highest standards of teaching. From a single school with 250 students in 2007, Aldar Academies now operates six schools in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain with over 4700 students. With over 700 employees we have planned projects to grow our current schools and build new ones to increase our student capacity to over 14,000 in the next 4-5 years. All our schools are rated Band A by the Abu Dhabi Education Council.
All Aldar Academies schools offer a British curriculum, which has been adapted to the needs of students in the UAE, ensuring that all our students have access to an international education in a stimulating, multi-cultural setting where academic achievement is nurtured alongside personal development. Operating as integral parts of the communities to which they belong, each of our six primary and secondary schools allows students to find and pursue their passions and prepare them for a future of success.
Aldar Academies schools are, at pre-school and primary level, The Pearl, Al Mushrif and Al Muna; serving both pre-school, primary and secondary age students are Al Ain International School and Al Yasmina, which operates from FS1 to Year 13. Al Bateen Secondary School serves the needs of secondary school students in the heart of Abu Dhabi and offers the IB Diploma Programme in Years 12 and 13.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Admin Assistant - HR
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Executive Assistant/P.A. to General Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
PA / Proposals Administrator
Front Desk Receptionist cum Administrator