Job description / Role
- Working knowledge with the Ministry of Labour (Tasheel), Immigration (AMER), JAFZA and DMCC process on the visa
applications in mainland Dubai & free zones.
- Visit Government offices for executions of employment transactions.
- Typing and submission of MOHRE contracts
- Typing of Medical appointment, Emirates ID and Visa stamping at AMER
- Labour Cancellation submission at Tasheel
- Residence Visa Cancellation at AMER
- Full familiarization of JAFZA and DMCC portal and the step by step process of freezone visa application and cancellation.
- Responsible for statutory compliance with UAE Labour Law e.g. gratuity calculation, probation and leave entitlements.
- Preparing all HR/Admin related documents per direction of HR Manager
- Know how to compute Final Settlements in case of employee termination, resignation and end of contracts.
- Monitor visa expiration and ensure timely renewals
- Managing and reviewing staff leave applications and summary.
- Knowledge on other government institutions that may be involved in the employment process like DHA, ICP, DED, MOI, RTA,,
- Stay-up-to-date on the changing insurance, visa and labor rules in the UAE.
- Renewal of company Trade License, Establishment Cards and Ejari
- Excellent knowledge on WPS and salary preparation and computation
- Bank coordination
- WPS enrollment
- Salary uploading
- Organizing & managing the recruitment process per directions from HR Manager
- Knowledge with well-known job-posting sites
- Scheduling interviews (online and face-to-face)
- Responsible for company employees onboarding & de-boarding
- Preparing JD's for company employees
- Assisting in yearly ISO audit
- Any other admin tasks assigned by Management
- At least 2/years experience as a PRO
- Well versed in UAE Labour Laws
- High work ethic
- Trustworthy & able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking abilities
- Strong personality with high initiative
- Organized & Presentable
- Team player & can multitask
- Will be a plus if holding valid UAE Driving License
- Has previous PRO role (with MOHRE card)
About the Company
We have tried to be a step ahead of time pioneering the way to bring cost effective solutions for the Food, Beverage, Pharma & Cosmetic industry yet maintaining high standards of quality through continuous dedication & innovative ideas. EMAD TRADE HOUSE in the Middle East has overcome a decade of challenges & grown to become one of the leading trading house with warehousing facility in Jebel Ali, Dubai & fully geared to serve the industry JIT basis.
In this rapidly changing business environment, all our employees are united to achieve the leadership through hard work, & determination in revitalizing Middle East business undertaking. We have a growing team comprising of 50 + talented individuals from South Asia & GCC with competency in Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Product Development, Mechanical Engineering & Sales.
A Leading Company In UAE
The Blossom Nursery
Admin / Operations Support - People of Determination
Al Futtaim Colas