Job description / Role
Manage the departmental tasks and activities such as:
• Onboarding tasks
• Leave Plan Maintenance
• Training requirements
• Consumables monitoring and ordering
• Purchase Requisition (PR) Creation
• Coordinate with HR on Employee Relationship Management
• Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications for the department
• Manage the management calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most important matters
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate records and ensure they are organized and easy to retrieve
• Perform minor accounting and analysis duties, prepare and collate reports when required
• Organize meetings and team buildings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good Communication (verbal & written)
• Excellent People Skills
• Assertive and possesses can-do attitude
• Problem Solver and good attention to details
• Good Event Coordination skills (good to have)
• Technical Savvy (good to have)
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.