Job description / Role
• Should be able to front end and manage all Front Office and Administrative tasks
• Document control and filing of all documents
• Answer screen and transfer company Phone calls and be responsible for all Front office admin tasks
• Point of Contact for visa renewals of staff update company files, staff document records etc
• Responsible for paying of utility bills for the company, tracking lease agreement details and ensuring timely renewals
• Responsible to maintain and record company assets and vehicle details
• Timely renewal of health insurance workmen compensation policies etc for the company
• Tracking all company vehicles, Salik top up recording and paying company vehicle fines etc
• Assisting and Managing the routine administrative functions as instructed.
• Associate’s Degree in related field.
• Prior administrative experience 4 -5 years is a MUST.
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Multilingual may be preferred or required.
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
About the Company
Prince Computers was established in 1997, its primary business objective and activity being the import, export and distribution of premium branded Technology Chipsets, Components, Notebooks, Computer Systems and other Information Technology related products.
By bringing together technology, expertise and resource, our principal function is the smooth and continuous development, integration and maintenance of IT-based business transformation. The years elapsed have seen the development of Prince Computers as a reputed Market player in a highly competitive and volatile Technology Market
With a distribution facility in the free zone, Prince Computers has a MENA presence with Regional Offices in Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia providing quality products and serving the Technology Markets overseas.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ziad Galadari Group
HR Source Consulting
Personal Assistant to CEO
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG