This position is closed or expired.
See other Assistant jobs in UAE
We are currently looking for experienced Admin Assistants to work with one of our clients on a part time basis in Dubai.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within administration, be happy to work on a part time basis (20-25 hours per week) and have a flexible work attitude.
Your main duties will include;
- Translation work (Arabic><English)
- Administration support including; transcribing, formatting, copying, inputting data and generating charts
- Drafting of letters and documents
- Initiate communication where required
- Prepare responses to correspondence
- Provide support in the planning of meetings and events
- Protect and maintain the confidential nature of all information and documents
If you have the above listed experience and are interested in this role please apply now!
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.