Job description / Role
Administration Coordinator - Subject to Contract Award
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
To provide support to the contract team with a cohesive contract administration service that promotes the timely reporting of contract deliverables, financial information around procurement and the effective delivery of services.
- Assist the leadership team in relation to coordinating their enquiries relating to HR, PRO, Finance and IT
- Responsible for vendor contracts and correspondence
- Creates and maintains vendor files and ensure that all information on contract files is kept up to date - includes original contracts and guarantees.
- Captures all information relating to vendor agreements, payment requests, purchase orders, etc. promptly - including ensuring that all parking rentals are correct
- Familiarity on procurement and purchasing role such as sourcing out materials from vendors required for the facility, preparation process for new Vendor Creation requirements for adding new vendors in SAP
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Experience of customer service, for example working in a reception area
- Middle East experience is essential
- Preferably 3 years administration experience
Extensive experience in Office administration
- Good verbal and written English language;
- High School Diploma or Higher Secondary Education;
- Knowledge of the facility management sector
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Take pride in what you do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
About the Company
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
Serco customers are looking for expertise in managing their people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver quality services directly to the public.
Serco supplies to governments, government enterprise, agencies and companies who seek a trusted outsourcing partner with a solid track-record of service excellence. Serco people offer operational, logistical and technical expertise in the Transport, Justice and Immigration, Defence, Education and Healthcare industries as well as in the commercial sectors of Facilities Management.
Serco Middle East have been in the Region since 1947, starting out delivering Air Traffic Control Services in Bahrain; a service we are proudly still running today and have expanded to include many other Airports in the region.
We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009, are preparing to launch the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2016. We deliver Facility Management services to both Cleveland Clinic and Healthpoint Hospitals in Abu Dhabi, large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia and a range of educational and commercial properties in the UAE. We also deliver postgraduate education to Officers in the Qatar Armed Forces through the Joaan Bin Jassim Joint Command and Staff College in Doha.
Focusing on our core values, and creating a positive environment for employees to thrive, we look forward to a bright future as we continue to grow with the region.