Job description / Role
The Administrative Operations Manager will provide daily administrative assistance to the management team. The candidate will be exposed to the executive team’s work and regularly interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a person that is self-driven, likes working in a small team, comfortable within a dynamic environment, and adaptable. It is expected that this is a trusted person that can maintain strict confidentiality, and exercise discretion in the workplace.
What you will do
Assist Executive team with administrative tasks across portfolio operating companies including but not limited:
- Assist in preparation of board meetings agenda, and any other planning related tasks (room bookings, transportation, flights)
- Record and document minutes of meeting for board and committee meetings when needed.
- Organize and safekeep all legal and administrative documents for operating assets.
Assist Executive team with administrative tasks across portfolio financial assets including but not limited:
- Updating, and maintaining of document necessary for opening accounts, and establishing financial relationships (KYCs, Account openings, closing), and bank reconciliation
- Record and documents minutes of meeting for internal committees when needed.
- Assist in reviewing and executing Non-Disclosure Agreements when needed.
- Schedule, coordinate, communicate and verify all calendar appointments for the management team.
- Classify, monitor, and maintain files for the office so that records and correspondence are easily retrieved and available for future reference and use.
- Handle human resource activities, including visas, payroll, and personnel databases.
- Assist in organizing corporate events including offsite meetings, committee meetings, and other business-related events.
- Assist in writing company memos, and business letters as per management requirements.
- Liaison with various ecosystem stakeholders on behalf of the management.
- Assist in compiling and filing office related invoices.
Experience and Qualifications expected
- Bachelor's degree, higher degree is a plus.
- Relevant working experience of 5 to 7 years which preferably includes:
- Using Microsoft Office tools
- Working independently while managing multiple deadlines
- Ability to use emerging technology and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills; must be detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Adept at handling confidential and sensitive matters and materials; must sign a confidentiality agreement.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East