Job description / Role
At Farah, we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues, and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness... one smile at a time
As an Administration Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Handling and responding/processing incoming calls and correspondence, drafting letters, e-mails and standard reports and presentations many of which will be based on standard templates.
- Organizing meetings, briefings and department internal events including invitations, room bookings, catering requests and taking and distributing meeting minutes
- Raising purchase requests through Maximo and Oracle and subsequently following up on approvals, delivery and payment.
- Processing various departmental forms including leave requests, expense reimbursements, business travel authorizations, key, radio firefighting equipment form, etc.
- Maintains electronic and hard copy filing system of all department approved documents for efficient and ease retrieval of records
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary requirements; implementing changes
- Supports Petty Cash & Expense Reimbursement processing and raises Internal Requisition through EATEC for Pantry supply
As an ideal candidate, you must have:
- Higher Secondary or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in an office environment with the administrative support role ?
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Good research skills and attention to details
- Organizational skills
- Fluent English (Read, write and speak) and knowledge of operating standard office equipment?.
About the Company
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world's first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE's unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Experiences is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.