Job description / Role
The Administrative Assistant will aid in crucial routine office and administration functions and be responsible for managing all functions of the front desk. Responsibilities include but not limited to: take care of package delivery, coordinate scheduling meetings and calendar, preparing documents for signature, printing and copying, dealing and solving issues with utilities, maintenance and technical providers, distribute incoming correspondence, answering a multi-line phone system, place office supply orders, various invoicing, assist in making research and analysis to employees of the company, assisting staff with their general office requirements, greet vendors, customers, and other visitors, professionally communicate with third parties orally and in writing, produce documents and reports in Microsoft Office programs as requested.
Primary Job Function:
• Accommodate and assist external guests by fielding phone calls and greeting guests who visit the office in-person.
• Maintain office, kitchen, and bathroom supply levels. Organize supplies so replacement needs can quickly and efficiently be noted for future purchase.
• Coordinate with the Building and Grounds Manager to properly report and manage specific assignments as it pertains to external vendors such as IT, technical maintenance, cleaners, pest control, utility companies, etc.
• Create invoices and assist Accounting staff with payments and proper filing of information
• Coordinate with other Department Leaders to support with external visitors and/or arrange for travel needs for visiting employees.
• Run assigned errands for various department leadership such as document drop-off, travelling, special accommodations, etc.
• Support with the shipment and receiving of company packages and mail coming via carriers.
• Take certified mail to post office when necessary
• Maintain a professional and well-kept look to the office that includes helping keep the office decorated with appropriate holiday themes and by performing light maintenance such as basic kitchen clean-up, dustings, watering office plants, etc.
• Support the office as it pertains to document processing for scanning, copying, and/or filing and assist in updating information in company systems as assigned by the corresponding manager to that that system.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• 2 years of equivalent experience
• Computer proficiency, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
• Bachelor degree is preferred
• Spanish, French, Mandarin
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions and procedure manuals
• Ability to speak effectively, present information, and respond to questions from vendors and employees of the organization
• Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Communicate effectively in personal and group settings.
• Demonstrate excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
• Effect change and demonstrate flexibility and positive leadership.
• Ability to adapt and handle multiple priorities in a dynamic fast paced environment.
• Initiative to resolve emerging challenges.
About the Company
Emergio DMCC is a privately-owned global enterprise specialized in multi-asset physical trading and logistics operating in the Crude Oil and Refined Petroleum products’ sector.
The brand operates as part of a group of companies across the globe with business activities in diverse sectors that include trading, shipping, financial services, and logistics. This level of expertise enables us to capitalize on our in-depth knowledge of the market and efficiently flow through market movements in the form of informed expert decisions.
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts