Job description / Role
• Under minimal supervision, role supports the ED leadership team’s administrative and secretarial functions.
• Ability to handle a wide variety of administrative responsibilities and deal with individuals at all levels.
• Establishes and manages an efficient office administration system for the day-to-day running of core areas.
• Responsible for establishment, coordination and successful functioning of the continuing education program records and reporting of delivered topics for the ED Department
• Provides administrative support including diary maintenance, internal and external communications (phone, email, letter) of a highly sensitive and confidential nature;
• Prioritizes workload into urgent and non-urgent matters and manages workload for the Clinical Director and other senior ICML Staff and secretarial support for the team as required;
• Performs audio, copy-typing or self-correspondence of reports, protocols, memoranda, abstracts, schedules for medical and/or nursing ICML Staff;
• Maintains filing systems. Maintains databases and spreadsheets to provide information/reports as required by Clinical Director and the remainder of the ICML Staff;
• Arranges and organizes meetings, agenda, takes, transcribes and distributes minutes from meetings;
• Helps ICML existing staff to orientates new staff to department;
• Coordinates with concerned ICML Staff to collate staff scheduling, vacation, pay records and sick time requests;
• Assists the ICML Staff as required regarding arranging educational events including travel arrangements, room bookings and attendees;
• Coordinates educational administrative activities including the development and maintenance of registration databases and the production and distribution of course materials;
• Liaises with course presenter/instructor on course calendar, event scheduling and preparatory matters;
• Manages all administrative aspects of seminar/conference/symposium including promotion, logistics, report writing and evaluation;
• Maintains filing systems. Maintains databases and spreadsheets to provide information/reports as required by the Clinical Director/ Nurse Manager /Educators/ ICML Staff;
• Produces manuals, instruction booklets, pamphlets etc. for course attendees;
• Assists in organizing meetings and takes, transcribes and distributes minutes from meetings;
• Prepares reports on attendance, evaluation, revenue of each event for planning and coordination of future activities;
• Liaises with the ICML management offices locally and internationally on matters of the project and the ICML Staff;
• Ensures the Clinical Director, Nurse Manager and the ICML Project Manager are informed of and aware of significant events and activities in the area(s) of responsibility;
• Ensures ICML is informed of and aware of significant events and activities in the area(s) of responsibility and ensure collection and compilation of all documentations, intellectual property and other relevant information about ICML activities within the ED and other relevant activities in the ED as may be required by ICML;
• Assists the Clinical Director and the Nurse Manager in the preparation and compilation of the monthly reports to be produced by them to the ICML Project Manager and to ICML on the activities of the ED with particular emphasis on the activities of the ICML Staff at the ED for the preceding month highlighting areas of success, areas of deficiency and forecasting possible future encumbrances including laying out the steps for overcoming the same with the aim of providing safe and efficient healthcare services;
• Generally, has a duty of care to ICML and works with and cooperates fully with ICML and the ICML Project Manager in the implementation of all aspects of the Agreement between the Ministry of Health and ICML;
• Performs other professional duties as may be assigned within his/her scope and ability.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma or Associate Degree in Business, Administration, Health Studies, or equivalent, or RSA qualifications
• Computer training courses, preferably recent
• Medical terminology ability is preferred
• Minimum three (3) years administrative/secretarial experience primarily in a senior capacity
• Experience in medical administration, research or academic setting preferred
• Experience in project coordination preferred
• Document control experience preferred
• Hospital experience preferred
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
• Arabic language knowledge considered a plus
• High degree of diplomacy, tact and confidentiality in role
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages; including PowerPoint and media presentation tools; Excel and data management and spreadsheets; Word and report writing and others.
• Advanced keyboard skills
• Ability to handle a wide variety of responsibility and deal with individuals at all levels
• Effective team leader, highly organized and proactive
• Able to prioritize own work
• Able to decide with available information, when and who to refer issues to, as appropriate
• Flexible to needs of the job and the service
• Strong customer service orientation
• Other skills as required for the position
About the Company
MedServe is one of Middle East's fastest growing healthcare management consulting company specializing in varied healthcare solutions in the GCC region.
Established in 2014 with a vision to offer a vast array of innovative solutions and services to address the dynamic and complex requirements of the healthcare industry, we have partnered with some of the leading medical professionals in the world who provide advisory services to deliver world class solutions.
MedServe, a team of highly experienced and qualified professional that have the knowledge and skills to enhance the clients operations in Hospital Management, Hospital Development and Human Capital Services.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Secretary Cum Admin Assistant
Paper Chase International
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE