Job description / Role
Mubadala is a global investment company with a mandate to generate sustainable financial returns to the Government of Abu Dhabi for the long-term.
We actively invest across a variety of geographies, asset classes and sectors that build on our competitive advantages of talent, financial strength, portfolio diversity and global relationships to enhance lasting value at home and overseas.
We are a responsible corporate citizen motivating our businesses to have a positive impact on the communities where they operate.
About Financial Institutions
The Financial Institutions (FI) unit was established to support the sustainable growth of Abu Dhabi, making the capital a significant financial services hub, globally. FIs mandate is to create a scalable platform that efficiently invests in global financial institutions capable of managing assets and generating high and consistent risk-adjusted returns.
FI will focus on building and consolidating significant knowledge and expertise within the financial services sector.
The Financial Institution team will manage existing partnerships and assets such Anglo-Gulf Trade Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, UniCredit and Waha Capital. The unit will also oversee any specialty and consumer finance assets such as Abu Dhabi Finance, Dunia Finance and LeasePlan Emirates.
The role will support the senior management team of our Unit. The Administrative Officer is responsible to ensure the effective organization and administration of the \ team, ensuring that agenda of its senior members are focused on business priorities and that they are enabled to meet all their commitments
• Be the Ambassador for the Unit ensuring that all requests, instructions are received and acted on in a professional manner ensuring good experience for all parties.
• Ensure proactive follow up on all agreed actions for the department.
• Support senior members in being properly prepared for meetings with the information they require.
• Regular Administration will include: Diary and Calendar Management, Travel Booking, Basic Administration of Mubadala and External systems and process. Internal and external communication, translation and letters to external parties.
• Support the team in managing events and VIP delegations including liaison and logistics management.
Knowledge, skills and experience
• Degree level education preferred
• 4+ years’ experience as a Personal Assistant/ Executive Assistant, in a professional working environment
• Proven ability to deal with diverse and frequently changing business agendas ensuring Executives priorities are achieved.
• Takes a proactive approach to helping the exec priorities and manage his time.
• Strong planning, organizing skills, with good attention to detail
• Track record of improving the working model for executive offices.
• Able to manage relationships at Manager level
• Evidences Integrity, Discretion, strong work ethic and high professional standards
• Able to build rapport and trust at Manager Level and with busy executives.
• Copy & Audio typing at 60 words per minute or more.
• Excellent communication skills both English and Arabic
About the Company
Our formation and identity as a company are inextricably linked to the vision of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan – who imagined a prosperous future for his people, and then brought them together as a nation to achieve it.
Mubadala is a pioneering global investor, deploying capital with integrity and ingenuity to accelerate economic growth for the long-term benefit of Abu Dhabi. As Abu Dhabi’s leading strategic investment company, Mubadala is active in 13 sectors and more than 30 countries around the world, creating lasting value for our shareholder, the Government of Abu Dhabi.
Our work includes the development of global industrial champions in sectors such as aerospace, ICT, semiconductors, metals & mining, renewable energy and utilities, and the management of diverse financial holdings. We build on legacy expertise in oil and gas to invest across the hydrocarbon spectrum, and enhance the UAE’s growth potential through investments in healthcare, real estate and defense services. Our investment approach prioritizes partnership with best-in-class organizations and a commitment to the highest standards of governance.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|