Job description / Role
Maintains the academic record of all students and plans and implements the registration process for classes. Supports academic registry in working with academic heads to coordinate times and locations for class meetings and resolve scheduling conflicts.
• Administer the course registration process every semester.
• Prepare, maintains and issue semester course offering and midterm and final examination schedules.
• Ensure efficient use of classrooms.
• Verification of student degree requirements and graduation
• Supervises and maintains the degree audit systems.
• Administer the processes for the articulation of graduation and degree certification.
• Production of official transcripts.
• Advise Academic Committees on academic policies rules and regulations.
• Service as the academic committee Secretary for student’s academic appeals and disciplinary incidents.
• Issue required reports relating to student academic progress to relevant academic heads.
• Serve as Student Information System Administrator
• Preparation of the following statistical data reports: CHEDS reports, student progression, grade reports, JU fact book.
• Conduct verification of enrollment files and validation of student data.
Required Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor degree (Masters is preferred) in Computer Information System or Business Administration discipline or a related filed.
• Minimum of 4 - 6 years of relevant experience with progressive responsibility in academic registry and student’s information system or a related experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills; knowledge and skill in the use of student information system is a must, preferably Power Campus.
• Demonstrated experience in developing course offering schedules, academic progression reports and degree audits.
• Proven track record in leading course registration, course examination administration and managing class allocation effectively is an asset.
• Demonstrate commitment to the university philosophy, ethics and believes.
• The position demands strong oral and written communication skills; effective organizational skills; the ability to work independently, attend to multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines; experience and knowledge in academic registry is a must.
About the Company
JUMEIRA University, a private higher education institute, prepares students for professional careers in Business, Education, Health science, Islamic and Arabic Studies. Our core learning values are founded on Educational Excellence, Equal Learning Opportunities and preserving the traditions of our community. We provide cutting edge technology facilities, option to study in English and Arabic and provide separate teaching and recreational facilities for both male and female students. We offer accredited bachelor programs in Business and Islamic Studies. Our bachelor programs in Health Science, Education and Arabic studies are under accreditation.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Receptionist / Administrator
A Leading Company In UAE