Job description / Role
Neomedic Limited is an established provider of medical consumables operating in over 60 countries worldwide. The company was established in 1997 and continues to grow from strength to strength, constantly expanding existing and new business operations.
Owing to this, we are looking to hire an Administration Assistant who will support the existing team of Account Manager’s in all customer and client interactions.
The role will require a proactive mindset towards problem solving, a keen eye for detail and a capability for working in a fast-paced environment without the need for constant supervision.
Key Experience Required:
• Previous background in documentation creation ideally for imports, exports organisation or similar
• Must have previous experience of working within a professional business environment
• Ability to resolve queries in a timely fashion
• Evidence of being able to work to process
• Experience of written communication within a business context and confident approach to verbal communication
• Competent user of MS Excel (able to create tables, formulae etc)
• Able to demonstrate a proactive mindset towards problem resolution and identify before they occur
• A self-starter who is willing to learn
• Marketing experience
• Sales administration or sales support background
About the Company
Neomedic Limited was established in 1997 with the explicit aim of being the worldwide leader in the manufacture and supply of integrated medical disposables.
Since that date, Neomedic Limited has become one of the United Kingdom’s largest ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, CE, CMDCAS and WHO PQS Certified manufacturers and exporters of medical disposables. This has led to the establishment of a worldwide network of distributors, with the product present in over 60 markets incorporating Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, North/Central/South America and the Caribbean.
In addition, Neomedic Limited is an accredited supplier to the United Nations agencies and has been supplying these since 2001.
Receptionist cum Archive Clerk/ Manager Assistant
JNK Services DMCC
|Jumeriah Lake Towers||8 Jan|
Al Baddad Capital
Green Gulf Careers