This position is closed or expired.
See other HR jobs
The main purpose of this roles is to support the Human Resources Shared Services functions for AECOM employees in the Middle East carrying out an administrative function.
Key duties will include;
- Production and tracking of HR documentation related to employees, including bank account opening letters, other bank letters, employment certificates, embassy letters, and other letters as required.
- Produce correspondence for all changes to employee terms and conditions as directed.
- Maintain personnel records for corporate employees.
- Maintain updated E-file system for Middle East employees and upload documents to the files as necessary.
- Complete the coding of employees E-files as per new coding system.
- Assist employees with forms request and procedures queries.
- Maintenance of the HRIS sage system, entry of general employee data.
- Respond effectively and in a time manner to queries received by email.
- Ensure all new starter paperwork is scanned and attached to employees' E-filling system in a timely manner.
- Archive Leavers on the E-filling system.
- Assist in HR Project as and when required
A degree in Human Resources or other Business related discipline.
Good knowledge on principles and practices of HR including, benefit administration; labour laws, and regulations.
About the Company
AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural, and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in approximately 125 countries and had revenue of $7.3 billion.