Job description / Role
Post-holder will work closely with the Admissions Manager to provide a professional and high-quality admissions service to all enquirers, applicants and their families, both from the UAE and abroad.
• The Admissions Assistant works collaboratively to deliver a high-quality standard of support, ensuring that services are efficient and effective. The post holder will provide administrative support to ensure that procedures are adhered to and specific projects are effective.
• This is a busy and varied role involving daily communication with academic staff, pupils and visiting families.
• The post holder needs to work well under pressure, to have excellent organisational skills, to demonstrate good use of initiative and to have the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
• A collaborative and coherent approach is essential to ensure that, regardless of circumstances, the team are fully conversant with processes and procedures and able to contribute effectively to any activity within the team.
• The post holder will be dealing with enquiries, making appointments and conducting interviews and testing as appropriate on a daily basis. The postholder will need to support the team at all times.
• Education: Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree
• Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in Customer Service Sales ideally in a service provider industry.
• Experience of the Education sector preferred but not essential.
• Effective communicator at different levels, both orally and in writing
• Ability to form effective customer relationships and close sales
• Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
• Solid time management skills, the ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand.
• Computer literate, proficient in excel and able to navigate all social media platforms.
• Written and Spoken Arabic is desirable.
About the Company
Taaleem's main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.