Job description / Role
Marketing and Sales
• Accountable for driving enrolments in order to meet or exceed targets as confirmed by Taaleem Central Office.
• Work closely with the CO Marketing department to execute the Sales, PR and Marketing strategy for the school aimed at prospective parents.
• Organise and run external Marketing events, including Open Days, aimed at driving enrolments, in accordance with the agreed calendar and strategy.
• Responsible for developing Corporate tie ups with companies in the UAE to promote the school to their employees and promoting the school through links with outside agencies e.g relocation agencies
• Presenting a positive impression of the school in all interactions with families, whether by telephone, face to face or in writing. Be the key point of contact for prospective parents from first contact with the school until the student’s first day.
• Develop and conduct school tours, as required, for prospective families which effectively sell the school, promoting the school’s academic and non-academic achievements.
• Benchmark the school’s admissions procedures against leading competitors, and suggest and implement new and innovative ways to market the school to prospective parents.
• Collect and analyse data to measure the success of the Marketing & Admissions process.
• Provide the Principal and SLT with regular updates on Admissions Data.
• Manage the application approvals process with Heads of School and SEN team.
• Manage and conduct assessments including those from overseas in liaison with relevant Heads of School, EAL and SEN staff.
• Manage all placement tests or interviews for new entrants to school and collate results.
• Arrange the placement of pupils in classes with the approval of Heads of Sections.
• Manage wait lists and ensure the school’s admissions policy is transparent and adhered to.
• Liaise with the Accounts Department to issue invoices for new students and ensure that all data is current on the Focus CRM system.
• Manage the initial induction of new families and pupils, including answering all questions in a professional and timely manner, providing support and advice.
• Ensure the effective management and compliance of the Admission Department, including line management of the Admissions Assistant.
• 4-5 years’ experience in Customer Service Sales ideally in a service provider industry.
• Experience of the Education sector preferred but not essential.
• Effective communicator at different levels, both orally and in writing
• Ability to form effective customer relationships and close sales
• Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
• Solid time management skills, the ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand.
• Computer literate, including all social media platforms.
• Results driven
• Closing ability
• Attentiveness, able to listen effectively and ask questions
• Resilient, able to work under pressure
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Admin / Office Manager
HR Source Consulting
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
School Admissions Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services