This position is closed or expired.
See other Account Manager jobs in UAE
Advertising Account Manager
Reporting to the Account Director or Group Account Director, the Account Manager is the representative of the assigned accounts within the advertising agency. The Account Manager manages a portfolio of the largest accounts, for major high-profile clients and top business leaders; while dealing with all aspects of a campaign; using an existing network of industry contacts to generate revenue; leading and training other members of the account team and managing the work of account executives.
Client Contact and negotiation
• Maintain and expand client relationships and build on more leads with the brand
• Follow up client’s business culture, products, historical activity and competitors, leading to proactive thinking about client’s business opportunities
• Discuss with clients and other sources the products to be advertised and obtain relevant information from clients such as product and company details, budget and
marketing goals and marketing research
• Develop marketing activities, marketing strategies, plans and new concepts and ideas to the clients in order to improve the relations with them and to increase the business portfolio and services
• Meet clients for briefings and present proposals, campaign strategy and creative work along with a summary of the expenditure involved for approval or modification
• Manage the day-to-day client’s business to meet marketing objectives and to help set measurable metrics for success, taking more full ownership on larger and morecomplex deals
• Develop client relationship by serving as a key internal and external contact for project status and workflow.
• Deal with clients, to maintain goodwill and promote business, to address and resolve problems and to discuss advertising campaigns
• Be fully hands-on with the clients needs, information on the brand and the market
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.