Job description / Role
Exciting retail giant looking to appoint an Advertising and PR Manager in Dubai.
Role Purpose: To increase traffic stores in order to gain sales growth. Encourage new customers to shop and existing customers to shop more frequently, thereby converting them into loyal, long-term customers. Do this by understanding your Primary Market Area and use this knowledge to develop a marketing action plan.
This brings the retail offer to the local market in ways that will establish the retailer as the leader.
Use this knowledge to communicate unique point of difference to the many people: customers, co-workers and consumers.
- Degree Marketing and/or Management/Economics/Engineering Departments
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role preferably in multinational FMCG environment or an account management role from multinational advertising agencies
- Language: English & Arabic speaker
- Strategic Planning, thinking and Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, copy-writer skills, MS Office.
- Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Skills, Project management, Strong people and time management skills, Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Confident, Leading and implementing change
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.