Job description / Role
A well-established business in the UAE is looking for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, etc.
- Reengage inactive affiliates and deepen relationship with existing affiliates
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
- Maintain direct communication and recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Proactively monitor traffic sources to determine which affiliates should be prioritized and focused on
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, etc.
- Supply occasional creative juice and ideas related to affiliate marketing
- Minimum of two years of experience in an affiliates role with a solid understanding of the affiliate industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in one-on-one settings or in groups and teams
- Good listening, observation and learning skills
- Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data
- Able to work collaboratively across teams
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
- Good salary package
- Paid visa
- Paid medical insurance
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive
Marketing Manager (Pharma)
Ignite Search & Selection
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.