Job description / Role
An Aluminum Company specialized in metal doors and windows making in Dubai is looking for:
• Candidate with sound technical background preferably with degree in Engineering and has experience in Aluminum Industry of the same position.
• The role is responsible in prepare portions of contract proposal estimates, including calculation of material quantity requirements, preparation of routine estimating data and production of drawings & documents.
• Receiving project inquiry, handling clarification, compiling documentation & collecting information
• Reviewing and generating shop drawings/section details, preparing final position drawings & quantities
• Review design options and recommend best solution, select and finalize the systems
• Calculate material quantity requirements, utilize Estimation software and prepare material take-off
• Prepare, finalize, submit quotations and obtain customer acceptance
• Submit company prequalification
• Technical & Material submittals including Compliance statement, test certificates, sample boards etc
• Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
Years of Experience:
• Minimum 3-5 years’ Aluminum Industry
About the Company
Recruitment Company for local and overseas candidates.
Estimator Cum QS
Lindner Middle East
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Alumil Middle East
Project Quantity Surveyor
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE